Saturday 8 January 2011

aku dan muzik!





aku bukan nak cerita salasilah muzik pun.cuma aku suka kata-kata dari mereka..
kat sini juga aku terangkan posisi muzik yang aku suka.


Without freedom of expression, good taste means nothing." Neil Young

"I don't think anybody steals anything; all of us borrow." BB King

"The way I see it, rock n' roll is folk music." Robert Plant

"Rock n' roll is poison put to sound." Pablo Casals

"If we do our job...Music's not black or white, it's green."

"To sustain hatred is a very difficult thing to do, year after year. It's exhausting." Nick Cave

Classic rock at heart, yet I do have another side called Alternative. My charateristics are rock and rollFolk is when I have something to say; poet is when I have a lot to say. My happiness shines through pop. I laugh through country, I cry through the blues, and I sing through opera.   nusantara-- my love life, classical-- my relaxation, leleh song is my anger, and gospel-- my peace paradise (which is practiced through reggae, my spirituality). Jazz is my superficiality. And for anyone special in my life, tango since two can tango (and they can salsa and twist). Indie is my unheard of nature (and trust me, I am very often unheard). Punk is my rebellious self, which sprung through my deep dark secrets in heavy metalAcoustic is when I am best heard, soft rock is when I am best known. My confusion is trance. My actions are disco 70s. Generally, oi!= my nationality. Renaissance, my history. And if people ever met me, they'd describe me as rhapsody. I can be best heard through my characteristics, acoustic rock; be rebellious from my characteristics, punk rock; and be natural because it's my characteristic,ambient rock.

I am the stupidy music listener.and dont know how to be a fucker musician!


-aku kurang band pop yang top-

No comments:

Post a Comment